Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Humble in My Ways...

Humble in my ways...
""Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise, exalt and honor the King of heaven, for all His works are true and His ways just, and He is able to humble those who walk in pride."" (Dan 4:37 NAS95)

King Nebuchadnezzar worships and honors God after he regained his senses. How bad does it have to get for you to recognize that God is Lord and that all his works are true, his ways just and he is able to humble those who walk in pride.
Falling from pride is falling from Mt. Everest. The fall is painful and hurtful. God hates the pride but gives grace to the humble. In other words God will humiliate the prideful and will lift up the humble. 
Know that God is true in all his works. God does not make a mistake and is not cruel for his ways are just. Things may not work out how we want them, does not mean that they are not working out in our favor."And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose" (Rom 8:28 NAS95). Do you see how God works all things out for his purpose?
To see God moving you need to be still and know that Lord is God. Step back to see the full picture and see how great the Lord is and how all his ways are just and true and he will work in the favor of the humble.

Prayer: Lord, today as everyday belongs to you. I am yours to be used. I give you all the praise and exalt your holy name. I will serve you and honor you with my mouth, eyes, hands, feet. I will server you with my heart and soul. Lord I humble myself continuously before you to honor you. You alone are worthy. Amen.



No comments: